Thursday, December 30, 2010

Overnight Carmel Rolls

This was the first year that I made these and was totally impressed with this recipe.  Not only does it use yeast but also baking powder.  I had not used a yeast recipe that had both before.  They turned out GREAT.  I will use this recipe from now on. 


This Betty Crocker Cookbook that I got this recipe out of I bought the first year we were married.  It is out of print now..  I found another used one on Amazon and picked it up because my original cookbook is falling apart.  It is called Betty Crocker's Baking Classics and has a red cover with a beautiful double layer chocolate cake on the front.. Looking at Amazon right now, there are some new and used ones listed.  It is one of the very best cookbooks I've got, and I recommend that you pick up one. 




No comments: