Thursday, December 30, 2010

Great Stuff

I hope that you like my new banner.  Trying to keep it all fresh for the new year.



I took other pictures of some great stuff I had received.  Two beautiful scarves (I keep being told it is the year of the scarf) and a blingy metallic green bag.  I am crazy about all of these items.  A luggage tag that goes with my blingy bag but can also go with my new set of luggage.  I was told that my husband decided to get me these roller bags after our trip to Detroit for Thanksgiving.  I believe it was after his shoulder was almost dislocated from the socket from my heavy bag that he had to carry.  It is a great set, 3 sizes of roller bags, a garment bag and a carry on.  I guess his pain was my gain.  It was a total surprise.

2 comments:

Peace_Lily said...

I love my stuff too. Isn't it FUN!!!!

Peace_Lily said...

I got my soap all cut and found the soap saver bath mit I was looking for to use in the shower!!!