Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The calm after the storm

With the holidays over and I have this week off from work I have to say I have not had a lot of "get up and go".  I have had a case of the "Blog Block" too.  I have taken a couple of pretty pictures and hope this gets me started back on the right track again. 

My sister Linda got for me these really pretty bright towels to go in my new kitchen.  I just love them and thank you so much!

My niece Angie also got for me this whisk with the beautiful multi-colored striped handle.  She and I always admire the striped coffee cups on the show "Two and a Half Men".  They look similar to this handle. 

Another niece of mine, Wendy game me this lovely blue bird.  She picked it up on a trip and it is replacing another bird she had gotten me.  I had a cobalt blue bird sitting outside and one night some teenagers were messing around taking things from people yards and replacing them with other things.  My cobalt blue bird was a victim of that bunch of shenanigans.
  The little ones I found on half price after Christmas shelves.  They were too cute to pass up. 

No comments: