Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Week

Taken before we opened our gifts to each other on Christmas Eve.  I always like to get a picture of them in front of the Christmas Tree for their scrapbooks. 

I get this week off between Christmas and New Years every year because USF is closed.  I so look forward to it.  It is so nice to wake up and know I don't have to get ready for work.  I can leisurely drink my coffee and think about what I want to do today.  On my "to do" list was to watch The Help.  Sam loves to watch movies and he will always watch them with me, so he joined me with this movie.  I had read the book and equally enjoyed the movie.  We went to the mall today and went to Barnes and Noble, ate at Cheddars, went to Phils Hobby Shop, Target-they have some of the best Christmas paper and I wanted to get some for half price.  There was not a roll left and it's only two days after Christmas!  Sam and I plan to go see the Twilight movie that's out, and he has it planned that we will go out to eat, watch a movie and play monopoly till the ball drops on New Years Eve. 

The only bad thing about this week is that 3 out of 4 of us are battling a rotten cold. 

No comments: