Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Goodies

I love, love, love this cutout recipe.  It was given to us for a wedding gift and I have used it every year (31).  It needs no refrigeration, is just the right texture and consistency every time.  The flavor is out of this world.  I make, cutout and bake and the rest of the family decorates.

Someone got a little crazy with the red hots. 

I use lots of dipping chocolate on my peanut butter balls.  They are not beautiful but they are sooo goood.

Here is some monkey bread.  I used Pillsbury Grands Biscuits and cut them into fourths.  Melted margarine and rolled them to coat, poured the rest of the ingredients into a bag.  Added the buscuits and SHOOK IT UP.  Put them into a bunt pan and Whala...this is what cha get.  It was oh so good too. 
I also made some Cinnamon Sticks...thank you Suzy Smith.  Chocolate Chip cookie recipe but instead used mini Reese Peanut Butter Cups.  Haystacks, Waffle Pretzels with kisses and pecans on top.  We are just rolling around this house right now.

No comments: