Thursday, August 1, 2013

Baby Card Post5/30

Tom's cousin in Texas recently had a new addition to their family, so I had to get in to the studio to make a card.  I had been watching videos from the designers on PaperTreyInk about making your own background paper, so I was inspired.  I had an early set of Stampin up background lines that I used on a light blue paper from PaperTreyInk.  I don't think I could work for just one stamp company because there are so many great stamps out there to use.  The toy is a Judiths stamp along with the baby elephant.  I couldn't find it on her website anymore so it must be retired. I used the Cuttlebug to die cut the frames and the word baby.  3-D crystal was used on the toys, punches for the circles. A little bit of blue glitter for the elephant.  The craft paper came in a set from Michaels, with craft envelopes.  It is not a bad weight for layering.  I really like the look of craft paper also. 

The inside sentiment of the card I made on the computer.  The stars were acrylic from a bargain bin and the yeah baby, was an early Stampin Up set. 

Will be picking up my gift card tonight and getting it out in the mail tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping.

No comments: