Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamping Spotlight-Darcies

Why do I love stamping?  Many reasons......
1.  I love to make things and cards with rubberstamps don't take as long as other things.  It's all what you put into it.
2. The images can be stamped over and over again colored in with many different mediums.
3.  The possibilities are endless with the cardstock, colors, ephemera.
4.  I love the feel of the wooden blocks, the acrylic blocks, the rubber unmounted, and the acrylic stamps. 

Here are cards I made from the Darcies  stamps that I have.
It has been really fun making them and I hope you equally enjoy  viewing them. 
I now have a stash to put away when I need them.
The first picture is the card, the second picture is the inside of the card and the envelope.

Hint....I also love getting handmade cards.....if you want to send me one, drop me an email and I will give you my address plus I will send you one back. 




















No comments: