Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Little Quilt Applique

Tonight I am working on pieces to applique onto this little quilt.  There is a sun up in the corner and this tree will have 20 or so leaves on it eventually.  My plans are to open an Etsy shop in the near future to start selling my work.  I am in the process of gathering all the information I need and will be opening a website for my creative business soon with a blog.  Right now I plan to keep this one for non business related information, but I will play it by ear to see how that works, it could become too overwhelming.  This is all uncharted territory so its all just written in pencil.    I designed this quilt and wanted the bottom to be layers of the earth with the top being the grass.  I wanted an interesting but neutral middle area and the three layers of blue for the sky.  I will enjoy building this little quilt down to the last stitch and sharing along the way.  Hope that you had a wonderful day. 


No comments: