Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Faces 4

It was a very cold, windy, rainy, snow showery Halloween.  It didn't stop the trick or treaters, but the crowd did seem to be thinner than in years past.  I would ask the kids if I could take their picture and they happily obliged with big grins.  Can't you tell??



The woman in this picture and the man in the next told me they met on Halloween and love it.

This is a great outfit.  He was very intimidating walking up our driveway.


I asked if he was a mountain man....he said no...I'm Davy Crockett!






Thing 1 and Thing 2 are twins.




 
This sweet, little orange crayon was a special visitor earlier in the week along with her parents.
We had such a nice visit!
The swamp monster.  Scary but good.

Hope you had some good costumes visit your house.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: