Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Weekend

As I had mentioned in my previous post, I went away this weekend with my girlfriends.  We go to two stamping conventions in Ohio every year. Sometimes all four of us can go and other times only 3 or two.  We went to Sharonville Ohio this time to the Stampaway convention.  It's just a great time.  We have a routine downpat..get up early, go to Wapakoneta Ohio for breakfast, get to the stamp show, go to lunch at Macaroni Grill, and we picked up pizza to take back to the room.  Next year we have decided though to get take out Chinese. We rearrange the furniture so that we can stamp, bring out our snacks and drinks and take out our purchases to see what everyone bought and to decide if we need to purchase that too!  We watch tv, stamp, talk and have a great time.  I look forward to the stamping time in the hotel room as much as the convention. 

The next day, Marcos paper always has something going on and so we make a trip out there which is 45 minutes away at the most.  We spend a couple of hours there and then sometimes find other places to see or go home, depending on how much time we have. 
We found a great Mexican restaurant to end our international tour. 

In this picture is Toni and Michelle.

Theresa

These birds stamps came in a set of four and are by Dina Wakley.
The background I stamped also with Wendy Vecchi stamps.  I layered two stamps to make it.

It's fun going and learning new techniques.  This tag has dye ink and acrylic paint with stamped images. 

I just love this purchase.  It helps make the large stamps images stamp so clean.  Gonna get a lot of use out of this.  Mega Mount..

Thanks for stopping, so I could share my fun weekend.

No comments: