Sunday, December 15, 2013

Decorations and Baking

I baked cutouts today.  I am hoping to get others to frost the cookies.  The recipe I use, we got for a wedding present 33 years ago.  It had the best flavor and it doesn't have to be chilled.  I tripled the batch to get them all done. 

My decorating is all done.  Put the garland and ribbon on the stairway.

Looking from the foyer into the Great Room.

From the kitchen area into the Great Room.

The peanut butter balls got made also.  They are chilling on the stairway going up to the attic.  We call it our walk-in freezer.  This batch is 4X the recipe.  It's always a favorite and I like to have
plenty. 

We had a snow this weekend and it was so nice to stay in and get things done.
Watched some movies, had the fireplace going.  It was a grand time. 

 

No comments: