Thursday, August 22, 2013

cards

I have a DeNami heart set and used 3 of the 4 stamps to make this card.  The ink that I used was called Brilliance Ink.  It has sheen to it and dries fast.  The "thanks" is a Cuttlebug die cut. 

I made the background with a crackled rubber stamp.  There are some green swirls and dark green ferns.  I had a smaller fern stamp for the green block in the middle.  An oval punch with a nice happy birthday sentiment.  The ink I used for the sentiment is chalk ink. 

A pretty whippersnapper stamp colored with prismacolor pencils.  The flowers have DeNami yellow glitter which is very vibrant.

I used all chalk inks on this card.  The technique was one that DeNami was demonstrating at the Stampaway convention.  The flower on the right and the bottom flower was made with two different size hearts.  The flower on the left was made with a leaf stamp.  I added glitter and perfect pearls.

Here I used prismacolor pencils and raised the flowers and the curtain with foam tape.  I also added glitter and raised up the flowers in the pots.

I picked up a couple of these pads at Hollos Papers in Ohio.  I stamp on it and try different stamps and colors out on it.  It is watercolor paper just heavy enough that the ink doesn't bleed through.  When that page is full, just tear it off and throw it away. 

This was started with very inexpensive colored pencils. 

This is done with the prismacolor pencils before it is blended in.  What a difference!

This is color in with copic alcohol markers. 

A friends stamp colored in with prismacolor pencils.  It is an Inky Antics stamp.

No comments: