Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh in Day

Two more pounds lost for a total of 15.  Tom was also successful with two more pounds for a total of 20. I have some staples that I eat every morning.  I need a good size breakfast.  Like I have quoted earlier.  Eat like a King for breakfast, a Queen for lunch and a Pauper for dinner. 

I have my usual banana for potassium.

1 cup of 1 percent milk.

One cup of Great Grains, Pecans, Dates and Raisins.  I get so much goodness out of 1 cup.  protein, iron, fiber.  It does have 13 percent sugar, but for the most part it is natural sugars not processed.  Processed sugar was a huge part of our problem and I think the nations. 

1/4 cup of unsalted cashews


Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.  Only 80 calories, double the protein, just the right consistency...not too thick. 

EACH POUND LOST IS INSPIRATION FOR THE NEXT

Tom only has 10 more pounds to reach his goal!
Thanks for checking in. 


No comments: