Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things I Love

Cuties
How can this not be something that is loved.
The name just evokes a smile.
They are just the right size for a lunch.
They peel easily.
They are seedless
They pull apart with no juice dripping.
They are very tasty and give you the vitamin C for the day.

They are in season, I got this bag for $3.99!

When I turned 30 I decided I needed to splurge and buy some good face lotion.
My Mom used Clinique and so I thought I would give it a try.
Here I am 20 years later still using it.  My face thirsts for it if I don't put it on.
It has no fragrance, and just soaks into my skin.
If I were Oprah I would put one under everybodys seat. 
I also got a special bottle that is larger for breast cancer awareness and they were giving away key chains. They offer this just a couple times a year.  I use one keychain on my flash drive so I don't lose it.  Along with all this I buy from the Clinque/club. I know what colors I need and it comes right to my door plus you can choose samples and order it right on line. 

3 comments:

Peace_Lily said...

I didn't know there was a Clinque club. I'm going to have to check this out!

Anonymous said...

Cuties are also only 35 calories each...what more can you ask. I bought organic ones in MN with the little leaves still on them!

Peace_Lily said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Robin!!!!!