Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today was a Good Day

Today was my birthday.
I am not afraid to tell that I turned 51.
It was a cold and snowy and very blustery day, and I decided we should take some family photos to remember and log this day.
They turned out pretty good!
I have had lots of well wishers on facebook and it is much appreciated.
I got a really cool hand sweeper that I had asked for and it is now charging. 
I will have that later as a "Things I Love" segment.
I have gone to party's and have eaten out so much it is almost sinful...but very enjoyable.
Sam got me the Toy Story 3 movie that we sat and watched this morning!
It was fantastic.
Kevin got for me another movie which we didn't watch today, but soon.
All in all it was a great birfday as my Dad used to call it.

This picture is top notch.  It turned out so good!  My 3 guys.

Another family one in front of the Christmas tree.