Thursday, July 22, 2010

Random thoughts

Remember this picture-with the line "it's a bit overwhelming".
It's coming along and slowly things are getting packed.
I have all my rubberstamps packed and into categories.

We have been getting boxes from the Liquor Stores.
They are sturdy and deep but not too big to carry.
We have also been getting an education on the different brands of liquor.
The boxes have been fun to look at.
I have been using these to pack my 12 x 12 paper.

Tom liked the red shoes on this box.
I looked up the website and it is surely a womens site.
I will have to try a bottle and see if I like it.
Here is another fun one.
"Who says three's a crowd?
Always a favorite.
A homegrown Indiana wine.
Pretty box too.

This guy is home for the summer now.
He has been having a great time riding around the town and eating lunch at a different spot each day.
Here he is chillin out playing an online computer game.

He found a ceramics place in town and bought himself a statue of a dragon (one of his favorite midevil things)
He also bought his mom (me) a painted pansys picture because he knew it was one of my favorite flowers.
It was such a sweet surprise.


This guy has been doing pre-college art camp for the past three weeks.
Tomorrow we get to see what he has made.
I will share them.
Tom paying bills with a lap full.
You know when he is on your lap.
He is just solid!
I love teddy bears.
This guy  was a fun find 5 years ago.
The bee stick my friend Pam gave me recently.
I thought they looked cute together.

Don't ya love that face?

He even has a signed foot.
He will be getting packed soon.

1 comment:

Kaycee Bears said...

I love your Russ Berrie bear. He really does have a lot of charm. Ooh and - great progress in your work room - it's such a relief sometimes to get everything organised isn't it!