Wednesday, September 3, 2014

evening pictures

Here is a good picture of Sam.

I have seen many really nice evening sky pictures on facebook.  It's too beautiful to just let go by so here is mine.

Underwater Sam...neat effect.

Goodnight Moon

This is my sunflower tree that is a volunteer from last years sunflowers. I am pretty impressed with it.

clematis...I thought I had lost it in July.  It had not a leaf on it.  I gave it more water and it started sprouting again.  If I get a whole trellis of this color it will be an amazing site.

Sunny face

One candystriped daylily left.  Soooo pretty!



I love you to the moon and back said Big Nutbrown Hare.

I told her I could see her. 

Tom and the boys went last week for the new bunch of wood.  Hubby piled it so neatly, I really like it.


Love the orange colored sky.  It was probably 10 minutes after the previous sky.

Mmmm-so nice

Lily the pool cat...we thought for sure she would be in by the end of the season but not so sure now. 

Hope that you had a nice evening and enjoyed the sky in your area.

No comments: