Monday, February 17, 2014

Monkey Quilt update

I have cut out the flowers that I am going to applique onto the little quilt.  I have got to turn the edges under to ready them to sew on, they will also have little yo yo's for the middles in red and also green leaves.  I feel it will be pretty cute when it's done.  It will cover up the spots well. 
I have added a few more rows to Kevin's quilt also.  It will end up having a couple of borders and black and white checked binding.  His bed is a queen size and ours is a king so the seven blocks across are a good size along with the two borders it should be right.  I am going to trace pictures of things that he likes in the white blocks and quilt those in to make it personal.  Still a lot of work to go, but it is coming along. 

I appreciate your stopping by. 

No comments: