Sunday, May 20, 2012

front porch items

The tall planters that I ordered came this week.  I put in sweet potato vine and an interesting color of coleus.  I also have planted caladium bulbs and different color coleus.  I have to wait for them to grow.

For right now I have them on either side of my front door. 

I was keeping an eye out for outdoor cushions and found some at Pier One Imports.  Thats such a fun place to shop. 

The red is just the right color for the brick.

I still love my refreshing fountain.  The blanket flowers are blooming so nicely. 
Boy, weekends go fast don't they?

1 comment:

Sue from Ky. said...

I stumbled across your blog while checking out some of the gardeners. I see we have quite a few interests in common.I love quotes,art,flowers,and birds.I love your flower garden. I have so many of my own, it gets to be a chore tending all of them. I will be following your blog to see just how much more we have in common.