Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunflower Card

Here are the tools it took to make this sunflower card.
The Quickstick is a new one that I just purchased.  It worked really well.
The one end has a poker that can be pulled out to be used separately.  One end is pointed and the other is similar to a scraper.
The top of the Quickstick can be twisted to have a little bit of tacky substance emerge that aids in picking up (in my case) rhinestones, buttons, punched paper, etc.  It helped immensely with the rhinestones and the placement of them.  I would recommend one of these. It was $6.99.
The stamps I used:
The stem is Stamps by Judith
The Leaves and Flower are from Outlines
The great pot is from Endless Creations
and the saying is from Studio G
I embossed the white paper with my Cuttlebug
and used Tombow and Marvy Markers to color.
I love the foam tape, it is an item I don't like to run out of. 


No comments: