Tuesday, June 22, 2010

House Pics 06-22-2010


I haven't added any pictures for a few days,
but sit back, I have quite a few now.


The bricklayers are putting together the masonry fireplace in the outdoor room.

Here is a better farther away picture.

These terre cotta doo dads make up the chimney.

The back of the house is pretty much done with the siding.
It looks fabulous!


Here is the end with the sunroom.
Very Nice!


Around the corner.

And on to the front.

The front of the garages are also done.

This picture just shows the true color of the brick.


I think that this is just a great feature.
Lights down the stairway.


There will be three.


This is the basement ejector pit.


This is the alarm for the basement ejector pit.
Because.....if your ejector pit quits working
you're in deep you know what!

As you can tell, this is a furnace...Steve the Builder
said heat was included.


Wires, wires everywhere, but can't turn on a light.

I think we have a bad mole problem.
I wish someone would have told us about this.
Seriously....I think this was some kind of hook up.

Sam, we can tell you are gone.
You keep the place tidy!


I think the heat has gotten to our cat Sebastian.
He looks like one of those dead raccoons, bloated on the side of the road.

No comments: