Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hearts


I have a great fondness for hearts.
The right one is a leather paperweight given to me by my sister Linda.
The left one was a givaway at a Hallmark store one Valentines Day
for buying so many cards.


This heart Sam gave me for Christmas one year.  I love it with my cross and Miraculous Medal.

A red paperweight my sister gave me.  Another heart made from an old coverlet.
Here is a crosstitched sampler I made for our 10th wedding anniversary.
How time flys, this year it will be 30.

I just found this cool bookend at Big Lots.
It was the last one and kept calling to me everytime I walked by.


Just various jewelry pieces.


My Niece Angie gave me the blue heart.


Here is a great Polish Pottery piece.

I found the Love heart at a Lang Store one year on vacation.
An anniversary card my Husband Tom got for me last year.
I love that cut out heart.

No comments: