Monday, May 31, 2010

Potting the heck out of it


Bought potting flowers and worked all afternoon on Saturday to get them all planted.
We also use some to put in both our parents and relatives urns at the cemetery for memorial day. 


There are two of these, one on each side of the front door.


These go on the back deck.


These along with purple ones will go on Sam's graduation party cake.
The school colors are purple and gold.


I have mentioned before that I love poppies.
I found a pot of these and they are called champagne poppies.
I think they are going to be quite delightful.

Here they are with the whole grouping beside our back deck.


These are in the front.
I keep water in that blue bowl with rocks so that the butterflys will stop by and take a drink.
The cats love it too.
I love that coffee cup!

No comments: