Monday, May 31, 2010

Around the house

Here are some more blooming flowers I have in our yard.
I just have to share them with you.


The color of this deep red-orange lily is so vibrant.


These iris are so sweet.


The inside look at my poppies.


Allium.  I was too late for the whole group.  This side of the deck is so
pretty when the iris, allium and poppies are blooming together.
A wonderful color combination.
We had dug up some by accident this weekend
and it all smelled like green onions
since they are in the same family.


This guy makes me smile. 
My sister had gotten this Jim Shore bird house for me.
I love the sticks hanging out of his mouth.
I believe it is a wren that is doing all this work
A teeny bird with a big song is what I have seen around it.


The orange tiger lilys are about ready to bloom.
It is just ablaze with color.

I love the color of these coral bells.
They are a nice deep red.

No comments: