Saturday, March 27, 2010

Angels


I wanted to share with you this rubbing that I have above the dining room window. We were all going through a time of unrest at the dinner table. I wanted to put a saying up there and thought this was perfect. We all want peace no matter where it is. Things seemed to calm down after that. The saying maybe just reminded us to stop. I ordered this through Rae O Sunshine and the font is Majestic.
I seem to be drawn to Angels. The first is one that I created recently. I just love her lips! The Jim Shore angel my sister Linda had given me. The vintage birthday month angel my Mom gave me at least 45 years ago. The poinsettias have taken a little beating. The Precious Moments angel Kevin bought for me at a garage sale. The last one is a crosstitch Harvest Angel that I did 20 years ago. I coudn't believe that it had been that long but I signed it in 1990.



















No comments: