Saturday, December 28, 2013

Scrapbook Page

Here is a recent completed scrapbook page.  I feel I would drive myself crazy if I went chronologically through the kids lives.  If I have a picture that I like and have an idea for it then that's when I do a page.  The kids are 22 and 19 so it's a mute point to say I will ever be done.  This page was inspired by another page at a rubber stamping convention.  The flowers and the die cut leaves I purchased at the convention.  The cornstalks I blew up and cut out.  They were ours in the front yard.  I also like the different colored pumpkins and I used the glue pen and fine glitter.  Behind them is a die cut vine also.  I had the chip board letters from 7 gypsies. I am pleased with the end result.  It is one of my favorite pictures.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: