Sunday, September 15, 2013

returned

I looked at the calendar and realized (to my surprise) that it has been 3 weeks since I posted anything new.  It was not intended at all.  My classes started, we have had friends and family to visit and before you know it, 3 weeks have passed.  I want to share, things I have been doing around the house since our last visit. 

This wooden sign I picked up in Cooperstown, New York this summer.  I put two sealing coats of varnish on it and had Tom hang it on the front porch beside the front door.

I just think this is a pretty color of nasturtium. These seeds are big and easy to grow.  They come in bright colors and are edible and look pretty in salads.  Here is a nice informational site about these little flowers.

These are wall clings that I have had for 4 years.  I finally decided to put them in the my little bathroom area.  I really enjoy them, they brighten it up with happiness. 

Such a pretty blue color of morning glory.  Another very easy flower to grown from seed.
Here is a site that gives information on these flowers.

I am drawn to colored glass, really I think it is just the colors that draw me.  I picked this up in April at an Arhaus store.  If you haven't been to one they are very neat. 

I took pictures of porches for my final project in black and white photography class.  Recently I purchased natural wood frames and spray painted them black.  They are going into the guest room on the wall behind the bed. 

Purchased some white wicker furniture for the porch.  The red pads are new and the same print as the green pads.  I wanted something that brightened the porch.  I am very happy with them and they are really comfortable. 

So thank you for stopping back by...until next time!

No comments: