Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday Weigh-In

More Pounds.

That makes 10 total!

My Fitness Pal thought I should revise my daily calorie intake, I feel good about that and went down 200 daily calories.

Tom has lost 11!  It's been fun to do this together for support. 

When we hit 20 we will post before and 20 pounds lost pictures. 

I am amazed at how much better I feel.  I got down on my knees the other day and they did not hurt!  I did not have a pad under them at all. 

I take a water pill for blood pressure and even with that my pressure is usually 123/83.

I took it the other day and it was 111/73.  It hasn't been that low in a long time.

I made a simple chicken noodle soup to take for lunch this week.  I like a tasty broth and this one turned out well.  I baked 3 chicken breasts and tore them apart.  I added 4 cups low sodium, fat free chicken broth.  Two mini onion cubes and 3 chicken bouillon cubes. 4 cups of water and a can of small green peas and 3/4 of a bag of whole wheat noodles.  That's all. Simmer it together for a hour or so. 

This last Sunday we had what we called appetizer Sunday.  The guys helped me make appetizers.
Kevin did Rumaki with chicken breasts instead of chicken livers. Shown two pictures above.
Sam did potato skins with olive oil and seasoned salt. 

Tom did Buffalo Chicken meatballs.
Here he is spooning on the sauce.

Then with our appetizers we sat in front of the t.v. and watched a movie.
Trouble with the Curve-Clint Eastwood and Amy Adams.
It was really good and we had a fun time. 


No comments: