Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tuesday weigh in (on Thursday)


I apologize for being two days late with my update.  I was trying to download a program for a class I am taking this semester (Quickbooks for Entrepreneurs  and it wouldn't work.  After much trial and error, and emailing the company I finally figured it out.  I got error messages that no one could understand.  The bottom line was that I needed to update a few things and after 15 times of trying to load the darn thing....it worked.  I needed to get that taken care of since I had some homework due.  It will be a useful and interesting computer class.



Two is the number for the week.  Two more pounds lost making it a total of eight, which is like losing two four pound bags of sugar! Speaking of sugar, both my husband and I feel so much better by watching that intake.  He has arthritis in his back and I have it in my knees and they don't give us nearly the problems as before.  Sometimes he would have a three day "spell" that he would just have to put heat and ice on his back.  It is so much better now.

I don't have any new recipes.  I tried a couple and they did not get rave reviews from the family.  Personally I thought they were too much work too.  We just eat one small serving, like a cup of meat, 1/2 cup of vegetables, etc.  We measure and document on My Fitness Pal and it works.  Our plates look like what they used to serve in the 50's and 60's till everything was supersized.  I used to think...how do people survive on that amount of food? Now I know it is possible.

I don't have cravings, or sugar drops where I am shaky.  I do get hungry, which is good, then I know I didn't eat too much.

Last night I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0 mph.  I walk everyday.  On thursdays I walk to class and back 3 times, which ends up being an hour of walking time.

My goal for next week is 3 pounds...till next time.....








No comments: