Tuesday, September 25, 2012

stampin

I got together with my stamping friends on saturday for a fun day. 
We laugh and talk and just have an all around great time with lots of great food that Theresa made this time.  Here is one of her cards.  An embossed spiderweb and an Inky Antics folksy ghost with pretty patterned plaid paper.  Cute, cute envelope too. 

A nice anniversary card with Morningstar kissing birds.

Thanksgiving cards with pretty patterned paper and DiNami stamps.

Michelle made halloween cards for her kids using the embossed spiderweb also.  The ghoulish stamps are just cute as can be.  She used heat embossing and glitter glue.  Colored pencils or markers to color in the pictures. 

She also used her glittery watercolor paints on this card for her son.  He is a lion lover. 
I am not sure of the stamping company for this stamp.
I will show my creations later on this week.

No comments: