Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Books


When at the library a few weeks ago I found this fabulous book.
I enjoy it very much.
So much, I had to have one of my own.
So I ordered it off Amazon used books.
I always try to use the BetterWorld Books because this person is in Indiana and I get the books in jig time.

Here is a sampling of the pictures.
Lots of ideas.
I just think these two rooms are so pretty with the checks, and stripes. Of course you know I love the book shelves. 


The one chair is covered in chenille.
So pretty.

Sometimes I like to just pick up no brainer romance stories.
I am a sucker for a good romance.
This one took me probably 7 days to read.
It wasn't a "I just have to finish this" book.
It is set in 1925 in Missouri.
It is during prohibition and is a fight between the bootleggers, the police and the crime people of Chicago.

In leu of the Casy Anthony case I decided to find a book on the JonBonet murder case since no closure had ever come about.
This book was written by a detective on the case. 
I have come to my own conclusion about the murder and I wonder if you would come to that same conclusion.
Money talks, the police have to control the crime scene and we will never truly find out who snuffed out that beautiful life.

No comments: