Thursday, May 19, 2011

Back on again

It has been a full week for some reason, it wasn't anticipated but I knew I needed to get some new pictures on here.  I have a couple of new purchases I would like to share.  I found a beautiful sunflower arrangement that fits perfectly on the kitchen island. 
Pretty blue and white and white bowl and the greenery is so full.
I am really happy with the way it looks on the island.

Here is a new chair purchase.  I liked it because it was a taller chair with the wide seat and it is not squishy, very firm. 

Say if you know of anybody looking for a home my Father-in-Laws is for sale.  Just e-mail me and I can send you a brochure about it. 
They are also having an estate sale at the house this weekend if you are interested in anything. 

I will have some new pictures as I am taking a road trip with the girls to Detroit.
It should be great fun.
I will tell you all about it when I get back.
We have lots of stops to make.

No comments: