Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Beautiful Door


I have a thing for doors.
I feel a door is a preview to what is behind it.

Theresa and I had a shopping day in Indianapolis.
We found the neatest flower design shop called Palm Court Design.
1134 East 54th Suite K
Indianapolis, IN 46220
The people who design just have that extra something.
I had been looking for an arraignment for spring into summer that would show up really well.
When I look at it, I am happy.

Also right next door is a restaurant called Zest.
It was really interesting.
I had the April Burger of the Month-Which was the Veggie Burger since it was Good Friday.
It had tortilla strips on it and good seasonings, also a slice of avocado with a side of chipotle sauce and fries.
Theresa had fish tacos, which she enjoyed also.
This restaurant had a visit from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives-Guy Fieri
and it will be shown on May 9th.
If you get by there be sure to stop in.

No comments: