Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trying to get my create brain back

This last week gave me no time to create with midterms and there was a stressful project at work.  I feel like I have lost my creating brain.  I am trying to get it back....

First I have looked up a video that made me smile.
Tomorrow I will be in search of pictures.
Remember....our time is Springing Forward an hour tonight in Indiana.
That will help to have some light sooner in the morning.
I enjoyed our sunshine today.
We all need it, a fellow patron of the nail salon said we are all like wilted flowers and need that sunshine.
I thought that was quite proverbial. 

Enjoy....Uncle Kracker-Smile


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite song ever! I play it 24/7!

Robin said...

It's a great song. I loved all the summer pictures.
It really did make me smile.