Monday, March 21, 2011

Springtime

Doing some Easter Decorating.
Moved the chair and table into the foyer.
I am pleased with the results.

The colored eggs are painted shells.  The ceramic painted egg was my Mom's.  She was going to sell it in a garage sale and I just couldn't believe it.  I snatched it up.
The big white bunny was a Big Lots buy.  I just love him.


The little bunny bowl was a freebie from the Hallmark store.
The sheep had originally been my Moms.

I love the sugar egg in the back.  It has a frosting scene in it.

Another little egg with a scene in it.

A fun little springtime tree.
My sister gave me the handmade bunny.  He is holding a tiny little terra cotta pot with clay carrots.

My Mom had picked up the beautiful ceramic egg ornament on her travels.
The other egg was made by the same person of the painted eggs.
Cute little chick coming out of the egg.

Here is a Grandmothers Flower Garden Quilt.
I think this was made by Tom's Great Grandmother.
It is in fantastic shape.

I just love these birds and nest.

Birds Eye View

No comments: