Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring will be coming

At least I have great hope for it.
The curtains for the covered porch came yesterday.
One side needs some curtains because it opens straight to the west and when the sun starts coming down it's a killer to sit at the table and eat or even sit out in the porch.
So I found these in Pottery Barn with some nice outdoor rods also, so they shouldn't rust.  The curtains are made from Sunbrella fabric which is made for the outdoors.


I will tie them back with black ribbon when we are not using them.
We have a black wrought iron table and chairs so it should look nice.

Logitech is the maker of my wireless keyboard and mouse, and the keyboard I had for a few years quit working.  When looking for a new one I found that Logitech will pay the postage for you to send back the old hardware made by them and will access it and send you a check for it.  How green is that!  I applaud them, it was so easy to do.  ALSO, once you sign up for this they will email a coupon for 20 percent off your next purchase of a Logitech item.  Here is the site so you can do this too.

Not much Art or Crafts going on this week in the studio.  My classes are coming up to midterms next week.  I have two papers due and two tests so I am going to have to get those done and study.  But the next week will be a breather, which I am looking forward to.

No comments: