Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adobe Illustrator assignment 2

Another assignment that I am showing is a unisex fragrance ad.
We were to design an ad in a magazine and also the box for the fragrance that would be on the shelf in the store.  The design was to target a certain age group and should be appealing to both males and females.

Once again high resolution pictures had to be found.
I used the mountain top.


I used the dirt ground in this picture.

I liked this woman front loader driver.

I used jackhammer guy also.

Thumbnail ideas had to be drawn out.

Then a colored rough draft

And here is the finished ad.

This is the colored rough draft for the fragrance box.

And here is the finished product. 
If you notice we had to put ingredients and recycling and the scan bar.
When the box was put together one side could be used for the mens section and the other for the perfume department.


No comments: