Sunday, October 31, 2010

Girls Day In

My Stampin Buddys, Toni and Theresa came over on saturday.  Seems like we get to do this about twice a year.  We always say we should do it more because we have such fun and the day goes by so fast, but the year flys by and we don't do it. 

We were productive and got some cards and tags made.  We had good talk, good food and good friendship.

Here is an Autumn/ Thanksgiving card I made.
Toni is the newest stamper and is really doing well.  Her cards were very pretty and her tags had lots of of bling.  Theresa are always beautiful and she puts lots of thought into them.  Theresa has the most gadgets of all of us.  If we are looking for a certain something she always has it.  I am sorry I didn't take any pictures of their cards.
Tom put up the rails that I got from IKEA on Friday night.  The studio is getting close to being organized now.  I will put buttons in the glass jars and the baskets have spool of ribbon. I was happily surprised when I realized that the paper towel holder hooked onto the rail. How clever is that!

I have put all of my ink pads on the corner cupboard and it is working out well so far.

Tom also put up the rods that hold the marker containers. 
It will be easy to pick the color I need and also it adds a nice visual element.

No comments: