Friday, July 2, 2010

Random Pictures


I enjoy blogs that I can sit and quickly get the idea of the post just by the pictures.
Like they say a picture is worth a thousand words
and that is why I try to keep the words to a minimum.
The following are your "pretty picture fix" for the day.



                                                          The Tree is just a Great Old Guy.

Close up of a butterfly bush flower.
I wasn't fast enough because there was a butterfly on it shortly before I snapped the photo.
Drats....missed him again.




Our neighbor Kay, had these wonderful colors of snapdragons.
How happy does that make you?
I know they made me smile.
This is Brookside (Formerly known as the Bass Mansion).
It has been under a renovation to house offices and meeting rooms.
Plants were being installed today and it was just a picture perfect.
I am anxious to see the insides of the rooms.


Another angle

This is one of my favorite statues on the university grounds.
It is the Holy Family and it was created by one of the universities art professors.

2 comments:

Wendy Quinn said...

I love that statue, too!!! When the rooms are finished, can you take someone along to see them? I've always wanted to see the inside of Bass Mansion!

Robin said...

I am sure that they will be having an open house for the public to view. I will let you know when it is.