Sunday, April 18, 2010

Creating

Creating is good for my soul.
If I can just get down to my crafting studio once a day and touch things it is soothing.
I have so many interests that sometimes I don't know where to start.
I decided that I should spend a week on creating in the same area.
and will start with rubberstamping.
Friends Theresa and Toni and myself are going next weekend to the Adventures in Stamping
Rubber stamp convention in Akron, Ohio.
I decided this would be a good way to get the juices flowing and also discover items that I just NEED to
pick up.


These bunny butts are colored with just colored pencils and then blended with
odorless turpenoid.
The rubberstamp is made by Inky Antics
and the paper is fresh print Mango
by Deja Views.




The present/pup stamp is made by Stamps by Judith
and the paper is another fresh print Mango.


I always try to add a little something to my envelopes. 
This stamp is an older Stampin Up stamp.

I think it's always a good idea to have sympathy cards on hand.
This stamp is a new Hero Arts cling stamp.
I was very happy with the way it turned out.
I added some 3-D effect to it.
The sympathy stamp is another by Stamps by Judith.
I colored the poppies with  Prismacolor watercolor pencils.
I enjoy this technique very much when taking the wet brush
and applying it to the colored picture.
The coloring just melts and the color become so bold.

This poppy stamp came from Petaluma California.


                               A little something special handwritten on the envelope.

No comments: