Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It Has Started!






Here is the start of our new home.




It's funny how your mind wanders.


Because when I looked at this picture.


This wonderful classic book came to mind.
Then I had to dig it out!
Captain Kangeroo used to read it to me.
Does anyone remember him?
Here it is, digging my basement.
I loved that book, it brings an ahhhhhhh moment.
I will have to find out the operators name tomorrow.....
Wouldn't it be funny if it were Mike?

Then I was in the dilemma of what to name this post-because I started it out with the hole.
I thought maybe...The Black Hole....
then my mind went to ....I wonder if it is still around because I don't see signs for it.
When we would go to Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio http://www.cedarpoint.com/ and there would be big tourist signs.
We never stopped, but I always wondered.
We travel to Detroit and Port Clinton a lot now and I don't see those signs anymore, in fact it has been years
now that I think about it.
So I looked for it on the net...and there was nothing but information about outer space.
That's not it!
This answers it all! 
 I can  now rest.
Whew!



Here is a simple little Easter Card I made.
It has Stampin Up Tulips
A Gwen Frostic Flying Chickadee
An Impression Obsession Word Stamp
and The Sharon Ann Little Ones Collection Patterned Paper
May everyone have a beautiful Easter!

No comments: